Hello! My nane is Georgios Georgoulis ,im from Greece . I am thai massage instructor , reflexologist and massage therapist . the techniques that i know and i use are : deep tissue, reflexology , orthopedic reflexology , hippocratic anatripsis, gua sha. I was working as a spa therapist in great spa and gyms and know im freelancer therapist and teacher. My first time in massage championship was 2018 at the world massage championship in Copenhagen . The categories that i choose are : reflexology and western inspired. I’m waiting to see you all there !
All categories can have chair
The INTERNATIONAL CATEGORY is obligatory for participants who:
Do not live in Europe and are not European
All others choose among the other categories
Facial Massage (NEW)
All facial treatments
- Cupping with or without tools
- Asian Freestyle (Asian technique as main influence mixed with other categories)
- Lomi Lomi
- Connective Tissue
- Bodywork and Freestyle
- Deep Tissue
- Western freestyle (Western technique as main influence mixed with other categories)
- Spa Treatments
- Facial Treatments
- Lymphatic Draining
- Wellness freestyle (Wellness technique as main influence mixed with other categories)
- Athlete/bodybuilder/marathon runner etc.
- Pre-post training therapies
There is no more separate International Category
International participants will be in the same categories with all other participants.
For the medals: the top 3 international participants – from all categories – will get 1 trophy and 3 medals.
For the final: the gold will participate for demonstration purposes, but cannot win the title of “Best European Massage”
Who is international participant?
If you are from outside of Europe, and you do not work in Europe