I am a Massage Therapist working in the areas of therapeutic massage/bodywork and spa specific body treatments since 2004. I have worked in recognised spas and luxury hotels in Europe (Conrad – Spa Aspria, Brussels), USA (Venetian – Canyon Ranch SpaClub, Las Vegas) and on board The Queen Mary 2. Since 2011 I have ran my own private practice in Lausanne Switzerland. My professional goal is to offer a high-quality therapeutic massage that is based on awareness and body-mind connection. Originally from the USA, I graduated from the Utah College of Massage Therapy.
All categories can have chair
The INTERNATIONAL CATEGORY is obligatory for participants who:
Do not live in Europe and are not European
All others choose among the other categories
Facial Massage (NEW)
All facial treatments
- Cupping with or without tools
- Asian Freestyle (Asian technique as main influence mixed with other categories)
- Lomi Lomi
- Connective Tissue
- Bodywork and Freestyle
- Deep Tissue
- Western freestyle (Western technique as main influence mixed with other categories)
- Spa Treatments
- Facial Treatments
- Lymphatic Draining
- Wellness freestyle (Wellness technique as main influence mixed with other categories)
- Athlete/bodybuilder/marathon runner etc.
- Pre-post training therapies
There is no more separate International Category
International participants will be in the same categories with all other participants.
For the medals: the top 3 international participants – from all categories – will get 1 trophy and 3 medals.
For the final: the gold will participate for demonstration purposes, but cannot win the title of “Best European Massage”
Who is international participant?
If you are from outside of Europe, and you do not work in Europe