💥NEW NEW NEW💥
💥 FACIAL CATEGORY 💥
It is recommended to carry out a diagnosis of the recipient’s skin before starting any treatment.
IT IS ALLOWED TO USE:
* Products for cleansing (milk – tonic – light scrubs)
* Masks suitable for your skin type
* Massage oil
* Massage creams
* Tools suitable for the face: bamboo – madero -stone – guasha – …..
IT IS FORBIDDEN :
* Use essential oils on the skin of the face
* Carry out peelings with acids of all kinds
* The use of exfoliation machines
* Remove impurities on the skin (blackheads or acne)
Be involved! Be unity! Be EMC23 participant!
☑ More info here:
☑ Direct registration link here: https://www.newmassageassociation.com/shop/
#NewMa23 #friendship #massage #massagechampionship #europeanmassagechampionship #massagetherapist #spa #wellness #wellnessevents #massageworshops #massage_therapists_united #newma
All categories can have chair
The INTERNATIONAL CATEGORY is obligatory for participants who:
Do not live in Europe and are not European
All others choose among the other categories
Facial Massage (NEW)
All facial treatments
- Cupping with or without tools
- Asian Freestyle (Asian technique as main influence mixed with other categories)
- Lomi Lomi
- Connective Tissue
- Bodywork and Freestyle
- Deep Tissue
- Western freestyle (Western technique as main influence mixed with other categories)
- Spa Treatments
- Facial Treatments
- Lymphatic Draining
- Wellness freestyle (Wellness technique as main influence mixed with other categories)
- Athlete/bodybuilder/marathon runner etc.
- Pre-post training therapies
There is no more separate International Category
International participants will be in the same categories with all other participants.
For the medals: the top 3 international participants – from all categories – will get 1 trophy and 3 medals.
For the final: the gold will participate for demonstration purposes, but cannot win the title of “Best European Massage”
Who is international participant?
If you are from outside of Europe, and you do not work in Europe