The European Champion of 2022, Slav Marinov had a great workshop for his students
Stay focus! More pictures coming soon…
European Massage Championship 2022
All categories can have chair
The INTERNATIONAL CATEGORY is obligatory for participants who:
Do not live in Europe and are not European
All others choose among the other categories
Facial Massage (NEW)
All facial treatments (including Kobido)
- Cupping with or without tools
- Asian Freestyle (Asian technique as main influence mixed with other categories)
- Lomi Lomi
- Connective Tissue
- Bodywork and Freestyle
- Deep Tissue
- Western freestyle (Western technique as main influence mixed with other categories)
- Spa Treatments
- Maderotherapy – Bamboo Massage
- Lymphatic Draining
- Wellness freestyle (Wellness technique as main influence mixed with other categories)
- Athlete/bodybuilder/marathon runner etc.
- Pre-training or post-training massage therapies
- Sports-specific maintenance massage for amateur or professional athletes
There is no more separate International Category
International participants will be in the same categories with all other participants.
For the medals: the top 3 international participants – from all categories – will get 1 trophy and 3 medals.
For the final: the gold will participate for demonstration purposes, but cannot win the overall title.
Who is international participant?
For the European Massage Championship: If you are from outside of Europe, and you do not work in Europe
For the Campeonato Ibérico: If you are from outside of Spain or Portugal, and you do not work in Spain or Portugal