GUA SHA NATURAL FACE LIFT
with Konstantina Makri
A WORLD MASSAGE CHAMPION OF INTERNATIONAL MASSAGE ASSOCIATION DENMARK
WINNER OF 2 GOLD MEDALS
LMT PROFESSIONAL THERAPIST
INTERNATIONAL APPROVED MASSAGE TEACHER OFFICIAL JUDGE OF IMA DENMARK
OWNER OF SPA ON WHEELS GREECE -CREATOR OF “GREEK GOD’S SPIRIT”
Gua Sha Face Lift as well as its basic movements routines
– How to give an instant glow -Scraping face technique
– How to warm up face tissue
– Preparation Detox
– Acupressure Points for Sinus Congestion and Nasal problems
– Scratching Wrinkles specific points on the face.
More info workshop:
More info teacher:
Link to register:
European Massage Championship 2022
All categories can have chair
The INTERNATIONAL CATEGORY is obligatory for participants who:
Do not live in Europe and are not European
All others choose among the other categories
Facial Massage (NEW)
All facial treatments (including Kobido)
- Cupping with or without tools
- Asian Freestyle (Asian technique as main influence mixed with other categories)
- Lomi Lomi
- Connective Tissue
- Bodywork and Freestyle
- Deep Tissue
- Western freestyle (Western technique as main influence mixed with other categories)
- Spa Treatments
- Maderotherapy – Bamboo Massage
- Lymphatic Draining
- Wellness freestyle (Wellness technique as main influence mixed with other categories)
- Athlete/bodybuilder/marathon runner etc.
- Pre-training or post-training massage therapies
- Sports-specific maintenance massage for amateur or professional athletes
There is no more separate International Category
International participants will be in the same categories with all other participants.
For the medals: the top 3 international participants – from all categories – will get 1 trophy and 3 medals.
For the final: the gold will participate for demonstration purposes, but cannot win the overall title.
Who is international participant?
For the European Massage Championship: If you are from outside of Europe, and you do not work in Europe
For the Campeonato Ibérico: If you are from outside of Spain or Portugal, and you do not work in Spain or Portugal