I started with an evening course on Herbalism for Self Healing around 10 years ago.I always loved herbs and nature .As a little girl I always was helping my dad in the fields growing all kind of Mediterranean fruit and vegetables.
After the Herbalism course I started studying for Holistic Massage Diploma and one course lead to another.I feel so myself when I am helping my clients to feel better .Feeling good about their mind, body & spirit .
Massage is my passion .
Owner @Tree of Life,Attard – Malta
All categories can have chair
The INTERNATIONAL CATEGORY is obligatory for participants who:
Do not live in Europe and are not European
All others choose among the other categories
Facial Massage (NEW)
All facial treatments
- Cupping with or without tools
- Asian Freestyle (Asian technique as main influence mixed with other categories)
- Lomi Lomi
- Connective Tissue
- Bodywork and Freestyle
- Deep Tissue
- Western freestyle (Western technique as main influence mixed with other categories)
- Spa Treatments
- Facial Treatments
- Lymphatic Draining
- Wellness freestyle (Wellness technique as main influence mixed with other categories)
- Athlete/bodybuilder/marathon runner etc.
- Pre-post training therapies
There is no more separate International Category
International participants will be in the same categories with all other participants.
For the medals: the top 3 international participants – from all categories – will get 1 trophy and 3 medals.
For the final: the gold will participate for demonstration purposes, but cannot win the title of “Best European Massage”
Who is international participant?
If you are from outside of Europe, and you do not work in Europe