I am a permanent resident I live 10 years in Norway of Peruvian nationality, born in the city of the Inca empire- Cusco. single mother of three beautiful daughters and a new member of the family our puppy. I work as a masseuse therapist with more than 20 years of experience. I love my profession because it allows me to be in contact with people and to be able to offer them relaxation and to help them have a better quality of life. I take on challenges, reading, dancing, cooking, travel, swim, train, socialize and have quality time with my daughters.
All categories can have chair
The INTERNATIONAL CATEGORY is obligatory for participants who:
Do not live in Europe and are not European
All others choose among the other categories
Facial Massage (NEW)
All facial treatments
- Cupping with or without tools
- Asian Freestyle (Asian technique as main influence mixed with other categories)
- Lomi Lomi
- Connective Tissue
- Bodywork and Freestyle
- Deep Tissue
- Western freestyle (Western technique as main influence mixed with other categories)
- Spa Treatments
- Facial Treatments
- Lymphatic Draining
- Wellness freestyle (Wellness technique as main influence mixed with other categories)
- Athlete/bodybuilder/marathon runner etc.
- Pre-post training therapies
There is no more separate International Category
International participants will be in the same categories with all other participants.
For the medals: the top 3 international participants – from all categories – will get 1 trophy and 3 medals.
For the final: the gold will participate for demonstration purposes, but cannot win the title of “Best European Massage”
Who is international participant?
If you are from outside of Europe, and you do not work in Europe