I got licensed in several types of massages In Greece. I was invited to come and work in France by the leading Massage Studio of Toulouse ‘Le 4 Mains’. So I actually work there as a freelance masseuse. I consider massages as my first Passion, my aim is to release muscular fatigue, a daily satisfaction.
I love massage very much because I can help people through my massage in muscle aches! what I really enjoy is seeing people living the session with a big smile on their face, that means I did my job well !!! and that automatically gives me satisfaction!
All categories can have chair
The INTERNATIONAL CATEGORY is obligatory for participants who:
Do not live in Europe and are not European
All others choose among the other categories
Facial Massage (NEW)
All facial treatments
- Cupping with or without tools
- Asian Freestyle (Asian technique as main influence mixed with other categories)
- Lomi Lomi
- Connective Tissue
- Bodywork and Freestyle
- Deep Tissue
- Western freestyle (Western technique as main influence mixed with other categories)
- Spa Treatments
- Facial Treatments
- Lymphatic Draining
- Wellness freestyle (Wellness technique as main influence mixed with other categories)
- Athlete/bodybuilder/marathon runner etc.
- Pre-post training therapies
There is no more separate International Category
International participants will be in the same categories with all other participants.
For the medals: the top 3 international participants – from all categories – will get 1 trophy and 3 medals.
For the final: the gold will participate for demonstration purposes, but cannot win the title of “Best European Massage”
Who is international participant?
If you are from outside of Europe, and you do not work in Europe