DRY MASSAGE PRACTITIONER
Joao Santos is an international wellness consultant and a visiting practitioner who has been consistently developing his own dry massage practice. It is a rather exquisite performance that surpasses traditional massage. It blends several schools and different techniques that Joao has been exposed to during his long career as a body therapist.
– The early beginning of his training with chair massage practice.
– The basic Thai massage diploma taken at the Chiva-Som Academy (Bangkok 2009).
– The dry massage therapy in a busy city spa in Oslo (with Tui Na masters and Shiatsu practitioners).
– His successful corporate dry massage services (on the floor) and one year practice at a medical center in Oslo.
– Other valuable cross-training and insights from the different spas/countries where Joao has worked in the past 18 years.
He has summed up all this knowledge and experience in a well balanced therapeutic performance. An intuitive holistic approach backed by a solid Anatomy & Physiology knowledge. A much dedicated therapy that reflects Joao’s unique vision, involvement within the wellness field, and his unconditional commitment to improve guests’ physical and spiritual well-being.
Joao travels the world as a visiting therapist and has collaborated with some of the most iconic hotel brands and resorts across the globe: Sha Wellness Clinic (best medical spa in the world), One&Only Reethi Rah, Waldorf Astoria, Anantara, Four Seasons, Soneva, Six Senses; in countries such as Portugal, Spain, UK, Switzerland, UAE, Qatar, Thailand, Sweden, Norway, and several locations across the Maldives, Seychelles and Greece.